Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Long Live SesatS!

Alright, I guess it had been a long time since we've last update the blog! YEA, i wonder where the hell ming went?!he's suppose to update the blog! well i guess after all d'depression he gets after failing his driving test are unable boost him up huh..in fact, i guess i just have to inject him with more testosterones hormones into his head!! WOO-HOO!! that should do it!

Nways, my bro came back from Aus and he bought our favorite cartoon character from the animation "The Happy Tree Friends" - Fluffy! That's rite, the cute and adorable characters yet sadistic and violent. Bt still, every1 jz loves it! =P

Well, i'll just move on to the christmas event!My cousins and uncle from singapore and sweden came bak to M'sia to celebrate this momentus event with us..we had our dinner at d PJ hilton's High Tea buffet style! OOOooo d food is supremely delicious!!

Yea that's my Mom and My Godmother,their both sisters

Alrite this is my cousin (she's 14+ tis yr) and my Godpa!!My Uncle from Penang, and obviously tat is me and my cousin from Sweden!
My Bro and MoMGranny,Dad,Uncle (from Singapore)
See!! Even my MoM can eat hell a lot!! well i guess our genes run around the family!!

It is 6.30 in d morning, and decided to pull up my socks and get bak to training during d new yr's eve!!i took all d trouble jz to get up got training! hahaha, can u c the passion and dedication still burning in me?lolz..bt!! wat reli pissed me off is.......there wasn't any training tat day.and i went all d way to kelana for NUTZ!! bloody hell!! .......BASKET!! is 0630 in d morning fellas!!Came Bak!! wert a disappointment man!!go bak and tidur la!!

had dinner at esquire kitchen during d same day b4 going for party!!
Sry!! This Hot sutff gotta be taken!c'mon, is reli tempting isn't it.i jz feel like taking d hammer and smash d glass and steal it!!



....TO BE CONTINUED!! DAMN LZ WEI!! kkekkeke

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh intoduce ur cousin a bit.?=D

10:46 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home