Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Friday, November 03, 2006

Graduation Day- Jin's take

Hah jboi's post is damn long, thnx for insulting me again lah @#*!&@!.. anyways, this is my take on graduation..

that morning, when i woke up i was so freaking happy! this is the last day of attending class man, no more chinese... no more moral... no more chinese.. hehehe... no more chinese.. i was so happy that i forgot to bring my school bag! my class shirt was in there, so couldnt wear it.. heh, at least drew wasnt wearing his either..
ok since jboi's update was all words, the rest of us can post more pics up.. i didnt bring a camera that day, so all these pics are courtesy of my frenz..thnx alot yea!




this is the chaos that is 5S1

spikey hair? ipod? no problem..last day mar..

when we were in the hall, bobby set the timer and placed the cam on his foot, this is what he took!
after we took this pic jboi fell backwards, pulling me n ram into the plants
and
during my trips to the disciplinary office, i made a good fren
people are saying that they wish they could turn back time.. that they still want to go schooling..well for me, school is a good thing, yea. its fun..but too much of something good spoils it,so i think we all had just the right dosage of school! and its not the end right? theres still spm, the prom, and the internet..so everybody can still keep in touch if they wanted to!
-long live the Sesats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home