Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Friday, December 01, 2006

My Hairless Leg (HAPPY?!)

Yea!! For those peeps out there who already knows about my lil tiny peepsy whoopy secret, I congrats all of you who had seen it and experienced the embarassing moment i had in my whole life!!yea shi yunn you don't have to say it out loud :" ahyo jonathan wei shi me ni de jiao mei you mao de?" walau limpeh pai seh, it was like d biggest insult to me!!like a BIG wood just knock on my head! nvm nvm i'm cool i'm cool with it.hahaha isn't it rare to see such things in life? I know most of you just enjoy looking at my hairless and shining, glittering and "muscular" legs (CEH!! XD poyo-nya) but for those who haven't seen it yet, i decided to post it here. but in 1 condititon whoever had view or seen "it" kindly please drop at out chat box and gimme your comments about it!! lolz!! hahaha..i know some of you had laughed at me are just jealous jejejejeje!! before i post the pics, i like to let you all know it was because of the chlorine which had caused my legs lack of hairs not because of the consequences of lacking hormones in me ok?! agreed?! proceed to the exhibition then..moving on peepsqueaks!!


so did u enjoy it?lolz

Mastuh Of Disaster,
Some Kind of Monster,
-J-BoY- D'Hairless Leg
XD
Peace Out PPL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home